[random] product review - Numis Med pH5.5 Sensitive Shower Gel + Misc

Baby and I meet up for dinner almost every day after work, and recently we had one of our meals at 'LeNu', a Taiwanese noodle restaurant which is located at VivoCity.


We started off with the Chilled Silken Tofu with Century Egg, and we love this appetiser very much! The damage was about SGD34, which included our 2 choices of bowls of noodles. This was my little treat for my Baby for showering me his TLC.


Chinese New Year is around the corner, and this year, Salted Egg Potato Chips/Fish Skin are pretty popular this festive season. Recently, The Sunday Times conducted a blind tasting test for the various Salted Egg Potato Chips and Fish Skins which are presently available in the market, in order to see which one stands out the best! In total, there are 17 brands up for the blind test, and Aunty Esther’s Salted Egg Potato Chips came in top. Everybody’s favorite Irvins Salted Egg came in at No. 8.

Mum V knew about this competition, and she decided to give this winning brand a try. Therefore, she went over to Takashimaya Food Hall to pick up a few bottles of the chips for us to try too. Thanks Mum V for the Potato Chips, and it was pretty addictive and simply irresistible.


Numis Med pH5.5 sensitive gel is imported from Germany, and it is safe to be used as both a body shower gel and Shampoo. It is a convenient 2-in-1 product that relaxes the scalp and smoothens the skin. I was glad that the company '0.8L Singapore' sent me a bottle of 'Numis Med Ph5.5 Sensitive Shower Gel' directly from Korea! 
 

I used this product after my workout, as it offers a 2-in-1 multi-function of shower gel and hair shampoo. Hence, I do not have to carry additional things with me to the gym! My body feels nice and clean, and my hair doesn't get dried out too! I love the scent as it is not over-powering.  


Lastly, I found it to be a suitable product which can be used daily. This product is suitable, even for all skin types that are extremely sensitive. It is free from parabens, and protects the skin, leaving it smooth and supple. It is a great product which is worth buying indeed! 


Thanks for reading, and I hope my experience can help you to understand the product better!


I end my post with 2 random photos which were taken against the beautiful Marina Bay view. It was pretty nice to be a tourist for a day in Singapore, as I felt good over-hearing tourists praising Singapore and how beautiful it was.




Lastly, Baby and I love weekends, and what we love most is to stay at home and be lazy by 'lepark'-ing/watching dramas and enjoying the various snacks which we had picked up from our recent Kyushu, Japan Holiday. We love the Mentaiko Prawn snack from Calbee very much!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA