2017 Christmas celebration

Christmas has been my favorite festive holiday since I was a child, as I love shopping for gifts for my friends, colleagues and my loved ones.


Both Baby and I decided to get each other a Casio watch as Christmas gifts, and therefore, we got a couple watch (G Shock + Baby G). We are Casio watch lovers! Thanks for putting me as your priority and taking care of my well-being! Muaks Baby! 




On Christmas Eve, We met up with Meryl and the Lee family for a dinner gathering at Starker Bistro which is located at Hillv2. 




I had Seafood Aglio Oilo (penne), and the Pasta was cooked Al dente, with a coat of aromatic olive oil!


We shared the famous Pork Knuckle which came with Sauerkraut, Cherry Tomatoes and Crispy Fried Onion Strip. We were surprised by the serving portion, and I love the well-seasoned and perfectly slow-cooked Pork Knuckle. 



We had a delightful dinner and the total damage was SGD45 per person. It was a nice gathering, and I was happy to see everyone there again. I look forward to more celebrations together in the coming years!



 Baby and I had brekkie with Auntie Vi at Cedele on Christmas Day. Thanks Auntie Vi for the delicious breakfast.  




Thanks so much for all the gifts from my colleagues and friends! Thanks for being there always. 




I end my post with yummy Butter Gingerbread Man Cookies which I got from Crabtree & Evelyn for Christmas. These cookies gave me the mood for the festive season when I ate them!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA