[random] PastaMania + Yum Cha + SUKIN Micellar Cleansing Water (review)

Sunday Dim Sum Brunch is essential for us, and this time we visited the famous Dim Sum eatery place, Yum Cha which is located at the heart of Chinatown.




Upon entering the premises, we were greeted by an extreme noisy atmosphere. It was a pretty authentic experience as the dim sum was served in pushcarts. The meal was very good, and my personal recommendations (must-have!) are the Steamed Spare Ribs, Phoenix Claw and Shrimp Beancurd Roll. We had a delightful meal, and the damage was about SGD60-ish. Thanks Baby for the weekend brunch treat!


Sweetie and I met up with Linda to celebrate her belated birthday, and we settled for a dinner gathering at Xin Wang HK Café, which is located at HarbourFront Centre. Although we didn't have a lavish meal, we still enjoyed each other's company! We talked and shared about anything under the sun for the good 2 hour meet up!



It has been a long hiatus since I had PastaMania, so I suggested going there for dinner instead of Baby's choice of going Sum Kee Food for some cze char. 


We ordered a sharing platter apart from our main courses. 



Baby had Baked Rice while I had Prawn Aglio Olio. There was a 15% discount dining promotion for OCBC card members, and Baby paid SGD37-ish for the dinner on our FRI-DATE! 


I end my post with a random weekday dinner at Kim Gary HK Restaurant which is located at VivoCity. The damage was about SGD27-ish with 10% discount off! Relationships are about giving and taking, so for this time, this dinner date was my treat!


Lastly, I started to use the SUKIN Micellar Cleansing Water, and I really love it. I picked up this item at one of the chemist stores during my last visit to Melbourne, and it cost me less than AUD8. It contains gentle Aloe Vera to remove makeup and dirt easily. The refreshing scent is blended with Chamomile and Cucumber which helps to leave the skin lightly hydrated after application. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA