opening party of HANS IM GLÜCK + Launch of Frei Oi

Frei Oi is the number one provider of skincare oils in German Pharmacies, and their products contains natural oils and vitamins which serves as an indulgence for dry skin and lighten scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tones too.
 
 
 
 
 
I attended the Timeless Beauty Roadshow which was held at Guardian, Ngee Ann City with CK and Chewy. We met up with the Brand Ambassador, Ms Evelyn Tan, a former MediaCorp Artiste.
 
 
We received a generous goody bag after the event, where I will now share with you on my experience on the products! Thanks Frei Oi and Guardian for the invite!
 
 
 
 
Recently, I started to use Frei Oi Skincare Oil every night after my shower, and my skin felt smooth and supple after each application. I loved seeing the results of my uneven skin tones being significantly reduced!
 
 
The product that I am most excited was the Frei Oi Shaping Oil as it helps to firm up my body. There is a key ingredient in the product that works 10X more effectively than caffeine. It is my savior as it helps to reduce my unwanted fat and unsighted cellulite from my thighs. I applied it on my tummy and thigh areas, and 15 minutes of massaging is all you need to look good! The shaping oil contains natural shea and oats oil to nourish the skin, and the scent is pleasant too.
 
 
Sweetie extended her invite to me to attend the opening night party of HANS IM GLÜCK, which is located at the heart of Orchard Road between the Thai Embassy and International Building.
 
 
HANS IM GLÜCK is an established German Burger Grill and Bar that originates from Munich, Germany. The eatery offers a cosy curated dining space surrounded by lush greenery and birch tree trunks, which literally give you a feeling of dining in the woods. Their forte are their yummy gourmet burgers, but they also have a menu with an array of selections that consist of chicken, beef and even vegan burgers.
 
 
Their burgers are pretty much different from American-style burgers(, which are more greasy and sinful, as compared to German-styled burgers. Therefore, people who are on diet would probably be happy to hear that!
 
 
 
I tried the Sweet Potatoes Fries during the party, and they are definitely worth mentioning! The ambience setting won me over more than anything else, as it gave me a relaxing feel when I entered the premises.
 
 
HANS IM GLÜCK
362 Orchard Road, Singapore 238887
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
MORE OUTLETS TO COME – OPENING 2018
 
9 Raffles Place. #01-01 Republic Plaza, Singapore 048619
71 Boat Quay, Singapore 049860
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA