[THE FACE SHOP] K Beauty LIVE Makeover Event + Hauls + Mini reviews

I attended the K BEAUTY LIVE MAKEOVER event/workshop which was held at THE FACE SHOP – Nature Collection, Plaza Singapura.



This event was held in conjunction with the launch of the 2017 Holiday Special Collection, and all attendees enjoyed a 1-for-1 shopping deal on selected items.



THE FACE SHOP had a collaboration with DREAMWORKS's 'Trolls', and both Linda and I were delighted with the products from this collection, especially as they were going for the price of 1 for 1! On top of that, with a purchase of SGD30 on the Trolls Collection, we were entitled to a cute plush head at no additional cost!



 I picked up a Color Correction Cushion (PINK), Ink Draw Dual Eyes Pen (Coral) and Shimmer Cupcake Highlighter.


We had additional perks through this event as well, apart from the shopping deals. A special gift set worth more than SGD50 was given to us with a minimum expenditure of SGD30 at the event!


I was so happy with all my hauls! Not to forget the friendly staff who gave me some samples from Dr Belmeur's range for us to try out!


Thanks to THE FACE SHOP for the invite and lovely door gift! I love the Yehwadam Trial Set very much, as it comes in handy for me when I travel overseas.


After the event, Linda and I went for afternoon tea at MOS CAFÉ. We love weekends and had a long girls’ chat without worrying about our work stress!


Sorry for digressing! Let me get back to my review on my Trolls' hauls! I will be doing a small review on each product too. Let me start off with the Shimmer Cupcake Highlighter.


I fell in love with the product the moment I tried it on my hand! I've been looking for a highlighter which is light-weight and which helps my skin to look more dewy, healthy and bright, but not to the extent of looking like a lightbulb!


After application, my skin looked natural with a decent shimmering effect, and I loved the pleasant floral smell that lingered on my skin for hours.



Ink Draw Dual Eyes Pen features both an eye-shadow and liquid/cream based glitter at each end of the pen. The product was pretty pigmented and it paid off well too!





The Color Correction Cushion helps to correct skin tone and gives texture a cleaner and flawless look through finely designed colours. I picked up a pink tone for my routine usage mainly for my under eye and mouth areas.


Thanks for popping by my space, and I hope my mini review can help you guys to understand the products better! Share with me on your experiences on the comment section below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA