[random] JB dayout + dinner-date at Saizeriya

For the friends who are close to me, as well as the readers who follow my blog regularly, it is easy to notice that I will never forget visiting my favourite Wanton Mee at Restoran Yit Foh whenever I visit JB, Malaysia! I have been patronising this eatery place since 2010, and it has satisfied my palate for seven years!


As usual, last weekend, we drove into JB for our grocery shopping, and I visited my favorite eatery place for breakfast. My brekkie was fulfilled by a plate of yummy wanton Mee. I love the QQ noodles and the wanton tasted delicious too! 


My casual OOTD - Day outing in JB


 After brekkie, we drove to Aeon Tebrau City for some leisure shopping. I picked up some photo frames from Kaison. We love to frame up our travelogue photos, in order to remind us about our happy memories spent together!



Apart from the photo frames, I also picked up an off-shoulder crop top from Padini.


We had dinner at Restoran Uncle Pou Wok before heading back to SG. We had our favorites, 'Yong Tau Foo' and 'Stewed Spare Ribs with Yam'. We also ordered the 'soup of the day' and a plate of greenies to round up our meal. The damage was about RM53-ish. 


I end my post with my weekday after-work dinner date with Sweetie at Saizeriya, Chinatown Point. The damage was around SGD22-ish.




Thanks for the companionship and I enjoy every moment spent being with you!. A BIG cheer to our 6 years of friendship! 

credits to Sweetie's InstaStory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA