[random eats] Menya Musashi + House of Dim Sum + LeNu

I met up with Meryl for a dinner date at Menya Musashi which is located at Raffles City Shopping Centre. I decided to take this meet-up opportunity to celebrate her birthday with her. We had a delightful dinner and I always enjoy her companionship! We have so much to catch up on every time we meet each other!



Thanks for the lovely goodies from Japan! Thanks so much for remembering to bring me my favorite drink whenever you are on flight-duty to Japan. 


Thanks Rinajy for getting me the wafer snacks during her trip to Melbourne, Australia. 


Nowadays, I spend most of my weekends at Baby's apartment, and I had our usual Sunday brekkie with Baby and Auntie Vi. This time, we went to House of Dim Sum which is located at one of the coffee shops in AMK. We ordered the usual dim sum items, and they tasted pretty good! I enjoyed the dim sum meal very much. 




In the evening, we had zi char fare for dinner at one of the re-visited eatery places in Woodlands. I ordered my favorite 'cai poh' Tofu again as I really love it very much! The damage was pretty decent, and I can say that this eatery place is really value for money! 


Baby and I meet up for dinner almost every day after work, and recently we settled again for a meal at LeNu, a Taiwanese Beef Noodle joint which is located at VivoCity.



We started off with Chilled Silken Cold Tofu with Century Egg, and we love this appetiser very much! We also had Fried Beancurd Skin to go along our mains! The damage was about SGD35-ish, and thanks Baby for the treat! 



I end my post with Auntie Vi's homemade Taiyaki! It tasted good, and I savored every bit of it. It is a great dessert to end my weekends!




Oh ya! I almost forget this... Do remember to redeem your sample sachet of the Japanese Matcha Tea Mask at any outlets of The Body Shop. The redemption ends on 20th September 2017. 

Thanks for stopping by my humble space! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA