[PRODUCT REVIEW] Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Day Cream

'Himalaya' is a popular household brand of skin, hair and health care products in India. I was glad that Himalaya sent me their Clear Complexion Whitening Day Cream. This product contains many natural and effective ingredients that are good for the skin.

 
The cream texture is rich and creamy, but it has a non-greasy feeling after application. A small amount is enough for the entire face and neck. I personally feel that it leaves a smooth and light-weight feeling after application. The face cream leaves no residue on the face, and it hydrates the skin very well. 
 
 
The cream is pale in colour, and it looks like generic BB Cream/Sunblock. Thanks to it's unique herbal extracts and ingredients, it protects our skin against harmful UV rays to prevent the skin from darkening.

 
 
After usage for about a week, my skin tone started to brighten up. I really love the radiant glow that it gave to my complexion! I love everything about this cream as it provides excellent moisture effects to my skin! It also evened out my skin tones by reducing dark spots and pigmentation. The only downside is the packaging as it comes in a heavy glass jar/tub, which I find it pretty unhygienic, as I have to dip my fingers in deeply to scoop out the cream.
 
 
Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Day Cream has become a part of my daily beauty regime. I apply it as a make-up base, and it gives a smooth and glowing finish. 

Lastly, thanks Himalaya for sending me the Clear Complexion Whitening Day Cream. I hope my experiences can help you to understanding the product better! Do share with me on your experiences in the comments section below!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA