[personal] iLight Marina Bay 2017

Weekends are meant for relaxing or for spending quality time with your loved ones! Baby and I treasure our weekends very much, especially after working so hard for the 5 weekdays. We had our lunch at Soup Spoon Union at VivoCity. Thanks Esso for the complimentary soups!


After our meal, we made a trip down to City Hall, and I took a random selfie against the life-sized Tsum Tsum display outside Raffles City Shopping Centre





I also took some pictures in the mall too. However, what I loved best was the big standee display of Beauty and the Beast outside the mall. 




We walked down to the National Gallery Singapore, and we went up to the rooftop. I enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the Padang area, and took pictures against the nice background. 





We had an early dinner at Daikokuya which is located at the basement of Raffles City Shopping Centre. The damage of the dinner was SGD50 but we paid SGD30 in cash as we got SGD20 cash voucher courtesy of The Sample Store. 


After our dinner, we made our way to The Float@Marina Bay to join in the colorful world of ART-ZOO. This was a ticketed event, and available for a limited time only. 



I love the colorful inflatable playground for children, and of course young adults can join in the fun too. I was pretty amazed to know that the artist behind the ART-ZOO is a local artist, and that was pretty awesome! 




Many of my friends had visited the iLight Marina Bay 2017, so I keep 'pestering' Baby to take me there. Since the sky was still bright, we went to the GASTROBEATS @ ILIGHT MARINA BAY for some snacks while waiting for the sky to turn dark for the main highlights of the iLight Marina Bay. 





 

I was most impressed by the recycled mineral water bottles displays that were used to design this artwork! I felt it gave a strong message to people to save Mother Earth, and at the same time to teach us that trivial things we may take for granted in life can be used to make great designs!



We were amazed by the lighting exhibitions that were displayed at the Marina Bay, and I look forward to the next instalment of iLight Marina Bay!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA