Bottega Verde's New launch - SPLENDIDA

Bottega Verde is pretty new in Singapore, and therefore many of us might be unfamiliar with this beauty brand. In fact, Bottega Verde is very popular among the Italians, and I was glad to be invited to the launch of their latest anti-aging range of products, the 'SPLENDIDA'.


The motto of Bottega Verde is 'Nature comes First', as they believe that authentic and natural beauty is of the utmost importance.






This award-winning Argan hair Mask was out of stock (OOS)! Oh well, I will try it when they replenish the stock back in store



Apart from receiving some skincare tips from Dr Tania, a cosmetologist from Bottega Verde Italy, we were also given generous shopping deals too. I picked up a Nut Oil & Red Berry Hair Mask and Rose Cleansing Gel/Foam for only SGD27 in total. 




Thanks Bottega Verde for the welcome gift as well as the door gift! 


This is a sad throwback on a past meal, as Ellezenn left our company after working with us for almost a year! We had the farewell lunch at Muthu's Curry which is located at Suntec City. 

I had my lavish lunch at Sushi Goshin with my two lovable colleagues, #Rinajy and #mariannnelim. Nothing beats having a nice meal with the girls and we have endless topics to chat about every day! 'How not to love them?' 


I end my post with a collage of myself and my cute furkid Coco! It was a blessing that I adopted her when she was only 3 months old, back in 2006.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA