Willkommen auf meinem Platz

This post consists of a series of throw-back events that I had attended recently.


In early October, I went for a dinner with Tracy at '1933', an eatery that is run by Toast Box. Their location is at Capitol Piazza. Tracy made use of her Entertainer App that allowed us to obtain a 1-for-1 deal!


We ordered Nanyang Curry Chicken and Laksa Pasta. With the aid of the app, we only paid for 1 main course, which made dining here very pocket-friendly!


Last weekend, I was at VivoCity, Outdoor Plaza with Jasmine, Meryl and Hazel for the Dester Singapore Gold Cup Roadshow. It was opened to the public and the admission was free of charge. 


I was excited as I got the chance to get up close with a horse for a patting and feeding session!


Lastly, thanks for the beers! 




Jasmine and I found a good dining lobang!


Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant is offering member's privileges to all their loyal patrons. With just merely a dollar, you can enjoy monthly free vouchers at the eatery! 



During my recent visit, I redeemed the November offer, which was the Apom French Toast at no cost. As a member, you can also get 10% off the total bill on weekdays, and this added to my dining pleasure! Monday blues are less bluey! 


I had a weekend outing with my furkid, Coco at East Coast Park (ECP). I love spending time with her as to her, I am her everything in life! 


I received a sweet gift from my lady boss who just came back from Tokyo, Japan. I love the Disney Tsum Tsum purse/pouch very much!


Tracy recently went for a holiday to Tokyo in October, and she got me some Japanese snacks and a piece of facial mask sheet during her trip. 


I end my post with a sweet note at Old Hen Coffee Bar, which is located at Rangoon Road. Baby and I shared the Apple Cinnamon Waffles, and it tasted very nice too! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA