Kat Von D beauty haul at SephoraSG

Recently, I made an online order on Kat Von D's products from Sephora SG! As an extra bonus, postage comes free when total purchases are above SGD40. Shopping online with Sephora is genuinely easy and a breeze, as the website is user friendly, and delivery is punctual and on time! In fact, I can safely say Sephora's online store is one of reliability and convenience, and I fully recommend it!




Even though I had previously heard many amazing things about this brand, I took the route of caution and only picked up 4 products as I did not want to waste money in case I didn't like it. In hindsight, I should have bought more!



It would seem that the general consensus online is one of positivity for KVD's products, and I now review the items that I purchase...


Firstly, I love Kat Von D's trademark black and silver packaging. The compact mirror is heavy and durable, and it included a sponge for touch ups.



Kat Von D’s Lock-It Powder Foundation bears an excellent medium coverage, is fragrance free and ends with a natural-looking finish. This product works best for those with oily to combination skin. It offers a wide range of 18 shades which will definitely allow a myriad of choices for one's skin-tone.



I personally feel that the level of coverage is sufficient to conceal my dark spots and uneven skin-tone. I have to give it credit as it blended well with my skin, while providing a decent coverage at the same time!



I love Kat Von D beauty products as they are cruelty-free and almost vegan. My first impression of the lipsticks is that they are definitely a worth for money, seeing as they came in 28 different bold and unusual shades.




I picked up the Studded Kiss Lipstick which came in the shade of KVD's 'Hexagram'. It is an innovation lipstick that coated my lips with a bold color that lasted for up to 10 hours. The texture of the lipstick was creamy, and it is very easy to apply on. I was also very attracted to and loved the studded black design casing the lipstick came in!




The Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is a fantastic liquid eyeliner, and is easy to use, even for beginners. I found it incredibly easy to apply and it REALLY saves me a lot time during mornings when I have to get ready for work.


This is my favorite product from Kat Von D, as it is extremely black, and it doesn’t smudge. Although the price tag is a little hefty, the quality and ease of application of the product made up for it.
  

I also picked up Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Nahz Fur Atoo (formerly Nosferatu) Blood Crimson.


It has an awesome formula, as it is creamy and not too drying on the lips, despite being a completely matte liquid lipstick.


 I am amazed by the incredible long-lasting power, and it lasted me for an entire day without the need for any touch-ups! It was a perfect for me as I loathe to re-apply lip products. Honestly, I felt it was amazing, and I would fully recommend this product. If you are looking for a long-lasting lipstick, then this is definitely the right one for you!



Thanks for reading, and I hope you have enjoyed my mini review on my hauls from KVD. Have you tried any of the Kat Von D's products yet? If you are interested, start shopping at Sephora online now, and get your KVD right here!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA