~ ADIEU MELBOURNE ~

What's Melbourne without visiting the colorful bathing houses!
 
Brighton Beach was one of things to do on my bucket list on my visit to Melbourne. I've seen many of my friends on Instagram posting their photos of themselves posing against the famous bathing houses, and I was really filled with envy.
 
I took bus 216 brought me from the area I stayed at to Brighton Beach, and the journey was around 20-25mins. Getting around in Melbourne via public transport is a breeze.
 







 
Hello Brighton Beach!










 
Brighton Beach is Melbourne's most iconic beach, and it is famous for its row of colorful bathing houses.


 
 
 
We walked quite a distance to Middle Brighton Train Station for brunch. We settled at a restaurant named 'White Rabbit'. It is located right beside the train station, and it is a Mediterranean inspired restaurant which offers a hearty breakfast, lunch and dinner food menu.
 
 
I love my brunch as it tasted awesome. I will definitely re-visit this eatery if I come back to Melbourne again.
 
 
 
After we were done with our meal, we took the train to Flinders Street Station. Baby and I walked over to the Arts Centre Melbourne to visit the exhibition of 'Kylie on Stage'. We are ultimate fans of Kylie Minogue, and we were glad to visit her exhibits during our stay in Melbourne.


 
 
'Kylie on Stage' is an exhibition celebrating the magical moments from Kylie Minogue's highly successful concert tours. The entry is free and this event is running from the 21st of September 2016 to 22nd January 2017.



 
The exhibition features costumes way back from 1989 till her most recent tour in 2011.






 
 Kylie Minogue is one of the most-loved performing artistes in the world, and is a true icon of fashion, music and popular culture.















 
 
We had Vietnamese cuisine for dinner. OMG! The pho tasted delicious, and so did the Cha Gio (Vietnamese Fried Spring Roll).
 
 
On our last day in Melbourne, we went to Chadstone Shopping Centre for more shopping before heading to the airport, as our flight was at 1800hrs. Yes! I picked up some beauty products from Jurlique, and I did some purchases from Kmart, Colette Hayman and Sportsgirl.

 
We drove down to Tullamarine VIC to have some pasta fix for lunch before returning the car to the rental company. Upon returning the car, the staff drove us to the airport for our flight. Thanks for the ride!
 
I have come to my last post of my Melbourne holiday. Thanks for reading up on my experiences in Melbourne. Till we meet again, Australia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA