[event] Sample Store Giftopia

Last weekend, I had an awesome time with my blogging clique at the Sample Store's Giftopia event which was held at Raffles City, Level 3 Atrium.



 
Giftopia is a new movement for people who live in the world of technology and have been relying so much on social media that thet have lost touch on the original old school way of communication. This movement reconnects us back to the old good days when we received/sent a postcard/letter from/to our loved ones.  
 
Giftopia celebrated the spirit of giving over the last weekend at Raffles City, and this event was  opened to the public. This event featured many international and local brands with amazing special deals, free samples and a sure-win lucky dip! All attendees received a goody bag upon registration.



 
Honestly, I expected Giftopia to be a small scale event, but I was wrong. It amazed me that there was an impressive collection of beauty vendors on site. I went crazy exploring the beauty brands which were being featured during the fair. 

 
Que Origin is a beauty brand which has received many rave reviews by influencers. After hearing so much about their products, I wanted to try them too!!

 
I was attracted to KartmartClub Singapore’s product series, Cathy Doll as their packaging was very appealing. 

 

 
A lovely shoutout - Thank You to KartmartClub Singapore for featuring us on their social media platforms. 
 
 
I picked up a 'Shocking Black Liner' at only SGD5.90 (it was a special deal during the fair). 
 
 
We also decided to drop by to check out Beauty Keeper, after spotting a large crowd at their booth.

 
A big applause to the overseas vendors who flew exclusively here for this event. 

 
Beauty Keeper is based in Taiwan and you can find all types of alluring beauty products from Taiwan. They provide free shipping for international customers who order via their website.


 
I generally love Taiwanese beauty products, especially their facial mask sheets, and I can't wait to try out the products which we received in the beauty box. 
 
 
The Sample Store prepared some light refreshment for the influencers.





 
We decided to try our luck at the 'Sure Win Lucky Spin' booth before we left the event, which guaranteed us bringing home a freebie for sure. I had hoped to win the large bottle of shower gel from Que Origin, but I ended up winning a bottle of Facial Wash from Bellezza Aesthetics instead, which in hindsight, was not so bad afterall. 

 
Thanks Sample Store for having us at this wonderful event, and it was a great catch up with all my girlfriends.
 
You girls rox!
XOXO 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA