[personal] Geylang Claypot Rice + Guksu Noodles House + Hauls

After a long 4 years hiatus, Baby and I finally re-visited the famous Geylang Claypot Rice, which is located at Lorong 33. It is advisable to call up the restaurant and place your order for their signature Claypot Rice to avoid long wait at the premises. We didn't do the pre-order as it was an impromptu decision from Baby. We waited for about 20-25mins as the claypot rice needs at least 20 minutes to be prepared from scratch.
 
 
The rice texture was great, and the chicken meat was well marinated and tasted flavorful. I really love the generous servings of Chinese Sausages (lup Cheong).

 
Apart from the rice, we also had Tofu with Crab Meat and Thai Style Soft Shell Crab. The damage was pretty hefty at SGD51.


 
My colleague/lunch mate, Joanne suggested to have our lunch at Olivia & Co for lunch. The recently opened café is located at Suntec City Mall (between tower 1 and tower 2). The dining area is an open-concept one at the atrium. Our damage was pretty pricey at SGD51 (after tenant's discount).





 
Kelly, my ex-colleague had left the company since first week in June this year, so we decided to meet up for a dinner gathering, and Hnin joined us too! We met up at Guksu Noodles House for some Korean fix.
 


 
We ordered 2 sets of hot-pot to share among us. We also had Classic Soy Fried Chicken (listed under favorite food list), and it was the reason I suggested this place for our dinner gathering.

 
We shared the Seafood Pancake among us too! The damage was SGD75 in total.

 
Check out my affordable weekend comfort-brekkie at Taman Mount Austin!


 
I went shopping at Padini Concept Store at AEON Tebrau City, and I picked up the 2 for RM49 deal. Below were the 2 tops which I got!


 
I end my post with an adorable purchase from Hanoi. Do you think it looks like Moomin at first glance?
 
 
And of course, I end my post with random pictures of my Cutie Coco, the best furkid ever! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA