[review] 360˚ Illuminator Treatment - Bella Skin Care

When life gets hectic with busy schedules, all I want is to do is to pamper myself with a great spa or facial session. I was delighted when WOM sent an invitation for me to visit Bella Skin Care to try out their latest 360˚ Illuminator Treatment.
 
 
I chose the outlet in Marina Square as it is the nearest to my workplace. I could drop straight by after my work ended!


 
360˚ Illuminator Treatment is a non-invasive and holistic treatment designed specifically to meet the skincare needs of today's modern woman. The treatment is power-packed with an infusion of natural formulations, such as anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals which help to whiten and protect, while also soothing one's skin. This works on even on the most sensitive skin types.

 
360˚ Illuminator Treatment consists 3-step programme. A specially-formulated skincare which comprises of the SOD Illuminator Ampoule is used in conjunction with the Hydra Illuminator Massage Gel and the CO2 Illuminating Mask to anchor the overall treatment.
 
To get started, I slipped into a comfortable pink tube dress. The therapist gave me a light welcome massage on my face and upper-body. She removed my makeup and cleansed my face thoroughly. She also did an extraction of blackheads and tidied up my eyebrows too. She did a good job, as I did not experience any pain during the whole session. What I like most was the device the therapist used to soothe my face after the post extraction to eliminated any bacteria/germ that may be present on my face.

 
The 3-step beauty products which I touched upon earlier were then applied on the cleansed face.
 
The SOD Illuminator Ampoule helps to target dull or pigmented skin. I was given a band to wear on my wrist as the therapist explained that it helped to circulate the ampoule better with the aid of some electric currents. A small device tool was used to penetrate the ampoule into my skin!
 
The Hydra Illuminator Massage Gel helps to lighten discoloration skin-tones. I love how the therapist massaged my face with the gel in order to be fully absorbed by my skin.
 
The CO2 Illuminating Mask helps to restore the radiance and vitality of the skin. One thing to take note, as I was warned prior to my treatment, that the mask may cause some discomfort on the skin. Indeed, I did feel a stinging/slight pain for at least 20-30 seconds, but not too worry, it was bearable.

 
My facial session included a moisturising hand therapy and a typical shoulder and back massage. I love the results that were delivered after the treatment as my face looked significantly brighter and firmer even after just ONE session. My pimples on my face healed faster and the bumps were gone after the second day!
 
My skin felt refreshed and well-protected with all the goodness used during the session. I am glad to try out and witness the power of the 360˚ Illuminator Treatment.

 
The 360˚ Illuminator Treatment is available at any Bella Skin Care outlets as below:
 
***********
· 360 Orchard Rd, #08-06 International Building
· 6 Raffles Boulevard, #03-153, Marina Square
· 1 Jurong West Central 2, #B1-60, Jurong Point Shopping Centre
· 300 Tampines Ave 5, #01-04 NTUC Income Tampines Junction
· 23 Serangoon Central, #B1-52 Nex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA