ORP T-SHIRT SCARF WORKSHOP + Cucina Italian Restaurant

I had a Saturday date with my Sweetie, as she extended her invite for me to join her to the 'ORP T-SHIRT SCARF WORKSHOP',  which was held at the One Raffles Place Shopping Mall. For the very first time, the One Raffles Place Shopping Mall launched the Great Green Sales to encourage patrons to shop with a spirit of environmental awareness.



 
We can make a difference by keeping our bustling island greener, as every bit of action counts, so let us play our part to save our Mother Earth!

 
Upon receiving the confirmation from the organiser/PR via email, we were advised to bring an old seamless t-shirt to the workshop.


 
 
 
I brought with me an old yellow t-shirt and my DIY scarf which got made out to look like 'Noodles/Ramen'! LOL!




 
I enjoyed the hands-on workshop, and I met some blogging peers at the event too. Through this workshop, I learnt to make a scarf out of old t-shirt, but more importantly, on the importance of recycling, and to transform unwanted stuffs to something useful and yet fashionable at the same time.

 
Protect our Mother Earth today! Thanks for the invite, and I had a lovely day at the workshop with my peers.

 
I love spending my weekend with my Baby, as we love to seek for new eatery places with good food. We settled at Cucina Italian Restaurant which is located at Aperia Mall.


 
Baby had Linguine con le Vongole, and the amount of clams were significantly generous. I really love Bacon Aglio Olio, as it tasted delicious. I did find this dish oily, but it is worth the calories!

 
We had a satisfied dinner and the food served was excellent!

 
I end my post with various photos of my adorable Coco. She is my forever furkid!
 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA