[invite] Opening night of Madagascar Live!

If you are a fan of the movie, 'Madagascar', then you will probably enjoy the musical, 'Madagascar Live!' better, as it was a theatrical show based on the blockbuster DreamWorks Animation. ‘Madagascar Live!’ provided much entertainment for families at the MasterCard Theatres.


  
 
It was a fun-filled celebration of friendship and good times shared among Alex and Marty. This show is more to a child-centric musical, and therefore I did not have any expectations when entering the theatre. To my surprise, I enjoyed myself very much, as the tunes of the songs were catchy and pleasant to the ears too.
 
 
My favorite song from the show was 'I like to Move It, Move It', which was actually made famous in the animation movie as well. It is probably everyone's favorite too! I really do like this song as it always sets my mood to a dance mode, and I found myself singing and grooving along together with the animals.

 
The musical was filled up with action packed adventures, as Alex the lion, Marty the zebra, Gloria the hippo, Melman the giraffe and even the Penguins were on point showcase their escape from their home at New York's Central Park Zoo live! They found themselves on an exciting and unexpected journey to a madcap world of King Julien's Madagascar!


 
Thanks Base Entertainment Asia for the invite, and it was a wonderful show indeed!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA