My Little Pony Friendship Run 2016

Thanks for the kind arrangement to deliver the race pack at my doorstep!
 
I received a nice mint green drawstring bag which consisted of the following:- A 'My Little Pony Friendship Run 2016' running T-shirt, as well as the race bib!

 
My Little Pony Friendship Run featured 3 race categories: 6KM Bestie Run, 4KM Fun Run and 1KM Pony Kids Run.
 
 
 
More than 5000 participants turned up for the My Little Pony Friendship Run which was held for the first time in Singapore at the Palawan Green in Sentosa.


 


 
 The race flagged off at 8am, and we were surprised to meet Twilight Sparkle at the start of our 6KM race. I had a great time running as the weather was really good!

 
Jasmine and I signed up for the 6KM Bestie Run and we galloped our way back to the finish line to celebrate the Magic of Friendship with our favorite My Little Pony characters, Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

 

I received my finisher medal after crossing the finishing line, and I was also given a limited edition My Little Pony Friendship Run Towel, as well as a plush toy of 'Diamond Dash' from the media booth!

 
This timed 6KM run marks my first 'Achievement Unlocked' this year, and I look forward to more themed runs in the near future.


 
Thanks for the slots and we were very happy to take part in the first ever 'My Little Pony Friendship Run'. I've been a fan of these lovable ponies for the longest time!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA