[HKG Holiday] Dim Sum Icon X Little Twin Stars Restaurant + Happy Hauling

My birthday trip continues with my 'makan' and shopping experience in Hong Kong. The hotel which I was staying at is pretty near to Tsim Sha Tsui (TST), so we took a stop train (MTR) ride from Jordan station.

 


 
Upon reaching, we headed to the 3rd level of The One Shopping Mall where the Dim Sum Icon X Little Twin Stars Restaurant is located. We took our queue no. and we waited for about 30-45mins for our seats. While waiting, we walked around the mall and took some random photos as the whole mall is filled up with CNY festive moods.




 

 
 
We ordered many different types of dim sum which featured the Sanrio Characters, the 'Little Twin Stars'. We loved the colorful shrimp dumplings and Siew Mai very much


 


 
Apart from the dim sum, we also had our main courses. I had 2 mini Shrimp Star Burgers.


 
 
Baby's delicious main course, and all food entrees were served on cute dishes which featured the Little Twin Stars.
 

 
 
I felt extremely happy dining at the Little Twin Stars Restaurant as they are one of my favorite childhood Sanrio characters. There is a mini merchandising area at the eatery place too. Fans out there, do not give this place a miss if you are in Hong Kong!

 
I picked up some Tsum Tsum plush toys from the Disney Store which is located at the airport.
 
 
This is a special edition of Disneyland Hong Kong's 10th Anniversary which features the characters wearing the Chinese costumes! I chose to bring home this set of Mickey and Minnie.

 
Baby also brought me to Sino Centre which is located at Mongkok. This place kinda resembles Nakano in Japan, but is smaller in scale. Baby picked up his desired toy while I bought for myself 3 Tsum Tsum inspired hanging toys, featuring the everybody's favorite characters Cinnamoroll, Gudetama and My Melody!

 
I love Danbo! I'm glad I brought you home from Hong Kong as I missed getting you at Akihabara, Tokyo last year!

 
Sailor Moon is also one of the Japanese Anime characters that I am a fan of, and I picked up a Sailor Moon theme eye-liner from Sasa.


 
I also bought some random beauty products from random drug stores/beauty retails such as Sasa, Tony Moly, Bonjour and ColourMix.


 
Lastly, there is no possibility that I would forget bringing back at least one item from my all-time favorite beauty brand, Jill Stuart. tTis time, I picked up a red lipstick from Langham Place.
 

 
I love this boyfriend's shirt very much from Argyle Centre which only cost me HKD40. Apart from this, I also picked up an additional 2 bottoms which cost me at HKD40 per piece as well. Above all were only one-third of my loots for this entire trip! (3D2N). 
 
 
My shopping experience was awesome! Although shopping in Hong Kong might be little pricey, or maybe on par with spending in SG, I personally feel that trendiness in fashion is more advanced in HKG as compared to SG. Thus, one might be able to get newer and more fashionable things in HKG before everyone else back home in SG.
 
I enjoyed my short getaway to Hong Kong and do stay tuned to my next travel post in a couple month's time. Do check out or follow me on my instagram (@dipmecocoa) for more daily updates!

Comments

OMG. Amazing cafe. I want try a burger and dim sum

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA