[flagship store] Launch of SAVE MY BAG in Singapore

SAVE MY BAG (SMB) has more than 700 stores worldwide and are finally opening their first flagship store in Singapore, in December 2015 at Wheelock Place.







SAVE MY BAG (SMB) is 100% made in Italy, which designs come in classic shapes that are made by an innovative well-researched material, Poly Fabric with Lycra. The SAVE MY BAG weighs less than a small bottle of water! Additionally, it is rain-proof and washable by hand as well as washing machines that use  cold water on a delicate cycle mode.






SAVE MY BAG (SMB) is distributed in 30 countries around the world, in all major cities. They are in the most exclusive tourist destinations!




  

I was attracted to the softness and elasticity of the bag concept which the material chosen looks more presentable than neoprene, which commonly used in other bags. In addition, these bags are also washable and they come in over 30 different colors. The bags look simply cool, but yet give out a feminine aura. The company follows their philosophy of 'Be cool beyond the rules’ strictly! The name, 'SMB', is a abbreviation for 'save your bag' and is firstly designed with the most basic idea to protect one's bag!


SAVE MY BAG (SMB) was developed in Bergamo back in 2013 by Stefano and Valentina Agazzi. It is an iconic bag and it is also the perfect bag to keep many working class people such as myself to keep all my things (barang barang) safety wherever I go.




Thanks Thomaz for having us at the event and sweet Mint for extending this invite to me.

During the Q & A session, I won myself a lovely pouch. I was on cloud nine, as I really love it very much. Thanks SMB!


It's been a long time since all of us gathered together to attend an event together, so we decided to spam our social platforms with random groupie photos of ourselves which we took at the event.


Thanks for the generous gift! I love my first bag by SMB, Icon Tweety Bag 


  

Although yellow may seem to be the least popular color of choice in Singapore, as many people prefer other safer colors that can match outfits easily. I was surprise that the tweety bird-like yellowish color matched most of my dark outfits! It brings out the brightness in me!



Do 'LIKE' them on Facebook! Please visit www.facebook.com/savemybagsingapore for more information.

 SAVE MY BAG 
Wheelock Place, 501 Orchard Road, #B1-05,
Singapore 238880
Tel: 62685529
Opening Hours: 10am-10pm Daily


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA