Christmas celebration with friends and loved ones

Time flies really fast, and it is just a day left to bid goodbye to 2015. I arranged an impromptu Christmas gathering with my cliques for a gift-exchange. We settled at the Krazy Salad which is located at Toa Payoh Central.

 
I love their famous ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT salad bar and usage of the bar comes free with any main course ordered! I was glad to learn that all my friends enjoyed the food very much.


 
We had a delightful meet-up and the total damage was SGD178 for 7 people. Our stomachs were filled up with food and drinks when we finally exited the eatery place. If you are on a budget, you can definitely have value for money by having the mind-set to pay less and eat more with the salad bar/buffet!

 
It was a nice gathering and I was happy to meet up everyone there!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 
As usual, on festive seasons such as Christmas or New Year, me and Baby will be eating something nice on these special occasions. Since both of us are crab lovers, we decided to have a nice crabby feast at Eng Seng Restaurant! We had their signature Black Pepper Crabs for our Christmas Eve dinner.

 
Baby and I spent quality time together at Brewerkz, the Stadium on Christmas Eve for our mini celebration.

 
We had Golden Ale and Nacho chips while waiting for our friends to join us for the celebration gathering.

 
Time to reveal our Christmas gifts from my Baby!!


 
He got me a black coat/jacket from Desigual and a beauty bag with products from Soap & Glory! I had a soft spot for their products ever since my first purchase at the 'Boots' Pharmacy chainstore, during our first trip to London way back in 2011.
 

 
After 30minutes of quality time, Meryl, Jasmine and Ryden arrived. We ordered a sharing platter and another round of beers to join in the drinking and toasting!
 

 
We took a random wefie to end our night meet-up! I look forward to more celebrations together for the coming years. Toast up to our long-lasting friendship!

 
For my Baby: Thanks for bringing me to various countries such as Bangkok, New York, Tokyo, Perth and Saigon (HCM) this year. I enjoyed every trip with you as you always put me in priority when comes to decision-making, but most importantly, you are very spontaneous!
 
With all his gestures of love, he is a good boyfriend LOL!... I love him always!

 
I end my post with some random gifts from colleagues and friends which I had received.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA