[review] LPG LIPOMASSAGE at LPG® Endermospa

Staying slim is on every girl's wish list, but most of us are facing difficulties to cross this off from our bucket list. After attending the launch of the LPG® Endermologie Cosmetique at LPG® Endermospa which is located at Ngee Ann City, we were offered a trial for the LPG LIPOMASSGE. I knew I had to grab this opportunity!
 
 
Prior to the session, an experienced therapist, Lee Pin, explained how the LPG LIPOMASSAGE works. The 40-minute treatment is equivalent to a 2-hr physical exercise.
 
 
 

  
After a short discussion, she targeted my tummy and waistline areas. Before I proceeding to the treatment, I was told to change into a stretchable and translucent white body suit which is commonly called, Endermowear, and this suit is designed to assist in giving one's skin for significant results. 

 
 
I noticed that there was a slight improvement in the contours of my waistline and my tummy was flatter as compared to what it was previously. This treatment really does a good job to help one for weight loss. I felt safe with LPG as it is a natural and no surgical procedures were required.

 
The roller device broke down stubborn fats and improves blood and lymphatic circulation. 

 
With only ONE session done, I already see the difference in me! As per the therapist, we need to have a healthy diet plan together with the treatment in order to achieve greater effective results. I did feel a little ache at the areas where the roller device had targeted during treatment. 

 
If you are looking for a slimming spot to target, LPG® Endermospa may make a good choice for you. The 40 minutes LPG LIPOMASSAGE Body treatment cost SGD600 per session. 
 
LPG® Endermospa Singapore is located at 391 Orchard Road, Ngee Ann City, Tower B #05-22A Singapore 238872. Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 11am to 9pm, Sunday 11am to 8pm
 
For appointments or more information, call 6734 6626


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA