[personal space] Nickeldime Drafthouse + The Best of You Finale Exhibition

Hello! This is Jess Baby, the blog owner of Hubsch Jess Baby! I would like to thank all of you readers for accompanying me on my daily experiences in life on this humble blog all these years!
 
 
I love to chill-out on weekends with my Baby and recently we discovered a new eatery place called the 'Nickeldime Drafthouse', which specializes in various extraordinary beers and brews. It is a perfect place for beer enthusiast!


 
Nickeldime Drafthouse is located at the heart of Novena, near where the defunct Wee Nam Kee Chicken Rice used to be. It offers international craft beer on tap.
 
 
 
We went for Happy Hour (1-for-1) and shared a serving of a delicious bar-bite, the 'Beef Chili'. It was served together with tortilla chips and the dip contained meaty chunks, cheese and beans!
 
 
The damage was affordable! I will be back again to have a proper meal.
 
 
Meryl and I went to The Best of You Finale Exhibition which was held at Marina Square Central Atrium.


 
It was a nice experience as I read up on some inspiring stories which have been featured at the exhibition from all walks of life.



 
This movement was started in 2014, and the tribute that speaks of courage, regret, love, community, encouragement, and lastly but most importantly, empowerment.





 
Coloring is fun and additive!

 
 
After a period of about 3 weeks, I have finally finished my very first artwork and now, I have begun on my second piece, which seem less complicated as compared to the first piece.

 
I end my post with a photo of a door gift from Shu Uemura. Tracy, Sweetie, and myself attended the EDM Opening Party of Shu Uemura's Boutique at VivoCity.
 
Thereafter, we settled for a meal at Mos Burger in Harhourfront Centre. We had a nice girls' chat for almost 1.5 hrs. Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA