[hair review] My experience at SALON LE POINT

I was born with jet black hair and I always wanted to have colored hair to enhance my overall look to be more radiant. I started to dye my hair when I was a teenager, and I used to buy the hair dye from the shelf and DIY at home.
 
Back when I was younger, I never thought of the long-term side effects of DIY hair dye. I'm certain that my scalp was definitely healthier and hair loss, dryness and split ends were not an issue till recently.

 
I discovered that my chemically-treated tresses looked unmanageable and my thick brittle hair looked lifeless and shapeless.

 
Luckily, I was introduced to SALON LE POINT which is located at the Regent Hotel. I tried their hair color treatment programme as well to trim away my unglam split-ends.
 
 
Ms Hazel, the Director of Salon Le Point attended to my woes, and she gave my hair a new look and new life by trimming off nearly 2 inches away! She also layered my hair to lighten my tresses, in order to gain a better shape too!

 
Before the hair color treatment, Hazel and I discussed on a suitable hair color for me. I used to go for safe dye colors such as copper or brown, so Hazel suggested that I should go for something different. YES! I decided on a RED TONE this time!

 
The color stylist, Dante helped me at the coloring segment, and he is very professional at work as he ensured that the colored dye never touched my scalp during the treatment. The only time, he allowed the scalp to get into contact with the hair dye was during the last 5 minutes of the whole treatment, before rinsing everything away.

 
My hair shone well under the sun and the hair turned out really beautiful, and had a nice glossy look on my tresses!

 
I spent nearly 4.5 hours at the salon and it was worth-while. A big THANK YOU for pampering my hair with Kerastase hair products! I am pleased with the service and quality results that Salon Le Point rendered to their customers.

 
I met up my dear friend Meryl straight after my hair-color treatment. Thanks SALON LE POINT for the kind hospitality!
 
20% off on all Hair Services except Wash & Blow

Contact SALON LE POINT and quote my name 'JESSIE QUEK' to enjoy the special discount.
 
LOCATION
Regent Hotel #01-07/08 1 Cuscaden Road Singapore 249715
Tel: 6835 0880
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA