The Sample Store Ka Bloom + Tsukada Nojo + Monster Curry

To celebrate Terence's 23rd birthday, I  arranged a small gathering meet up, and we met up at Tsukada Nojo (Bijin Nabe) which is located at Chinatown Point. Tecky is the first timer among us to this eatery place.
 
 
Terence, Jasmine and I took charge to order as we were all here to satisfy on our cravings. We picked up the signature Bijin Nabe hotpot for a 4 pax portion.
 
 
The big pot of collagen pudding which is made of Jidori Chicken was served to us. The collagen pudding was made via stewing the chicken bones for more than 8 hours and left to cool down and form the pudding. We boiled the pudding and it took about 5-6 minutes for it to melt into a creamy textured broth. We placed in the ingredients into the soup, and we were ready to dig in!
 
 
I love everything about the collagen hotpot from the preparation to the final product which tasted tremendously delicious.

 
We also ordered some side dishes apart from the signature hotpot, and they tasted good!

 
 
At the end of our meal, we were served with a complimentary dessert that came along with an art illustration. This was done using both strawberry and chocolate sauces. We had a nice dinner together and I look forward to more makan gatherings!
 
 
A couple of weeks ago, I was at the Sample Store Ka Bloom event as they launched their mobile app at the Maker's Market which is located at Triple One Somerset.
 
 
With this mobile app, I can now surf the website conveniently via my mobile device. 
 
 
 
What I loved most at the event was the display by Ma Cherie, as it pampered my tresses and left a nice scent too.
 
 
 
Currently, I am using their hair care products which I picked up during my trip to Tokyo in August.
 
 

 
We checked the latest range of products by Whamisa from Korea, and we got a short introduction about the brand which gave us a better understanding of the products too. We were given some samples to try on.

 
Lastly, thanks for the door gift!
 
  
I had lunch at SG Bar with Joanne on a random weekday. And yes, this is my set lunch, Sautéed Udon with Mushroom which comes with Toast and Soup.

 
I was surprised that old-time floppy disks were used as coasters at the eatery place!
 

 
I received some cute stuffs from Meryl, she got me sticky memo notes and stickers.


Thanks Jasmine for passing me some tea bags from The 1872 Clipper Tea Co. I was delighted upon seeing these tea bags as I am a tea lover.
 
 
I went shopping at VivoCity on a random weekend, and I picked up a top from Temt which cost me a bargain price at a sale price of SGD9.95. 
 
 
I end my post with my dinner at Monster Curry after catching the very nice movie, Inside Out! We ordered the huge portion of Mountain Monster Curry with level 1 spiciness. I did not want the spicy taste to affect the overall taste of the curry.
 
 
The Mountain Monster Curry is priced at SGD24 which consist of Chicken Karaage, Pork Katsu, Sausages and Pork Shabu Shabu. I love the concept of sharing as food generally tastes better when it comes to sharing. I had a nice experience with Baby, sharing a super huge plate of curry rice at Monster Curry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA