[Star Vista] 'Hope in the Bottle' Campaign + Gan Yakitori

Brand's celebrates 180 years of commitment in providing overall wellness and helps many people to live life to the fullest.  

 
Brand's invited the public to join in their event for a good cause by participating in their 'Hope in the Bottle' Campaign which was held over the weekend from 28-30 of August 2015 at The Star Vista Atrium.
 

 
I showed my support at this meaningful event by doing my part - a donation. I hope with my little gesture, I can help to make a positive difference in the lives of the underprivileged children through this initiative.
 
I churned out 3 coin slots from the capsule machines which are available at the event too. Each try cost SGD2 and all proceeds will be donated to World Vision.
 
 
The New Paper team's creative artworks on the bottles are on bidding from SGD50 onwards.

 
 
Apart from that, I also donated SGD10 to the World Vision to have my customised message on the Brand's bottle. 
 

 
 
Yay! My brand's bottle transforms to a coin bank!

 
Thanks Brand's for my own personalise Brand's bottles!
 
 
For more details, do visit www.brandsworld.com.sg

 
After the leaving the event, I went to level 2, Vista Exchange Green and we settled down at Gan Yakitori as Baby had a craving on Yakitori.

 
The Yakitori menu was quite extensive with a wide selection. The Yakitori items in the menu were charge at a price of SGD2-6 in general.


 
I love the Grilled Ika very much, as it was juicy and well grilled. The chewiness is prefect too!

 
Apart from Yakitori, we also ordered 2 mugs of Sapporo beer as they were on promotion. The damage was SGD40-ish.
 
 
I end my post with some random photos from the Disney Store which is located at Harajuku. Featuring the latest Tsum Tsum from Japan!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA