Birthday celebration at P Bistro, Palais Renaissance.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lovely Dearie, Meryl!

 
2 days before her actual birthday, a group of us (Fif, Joanne, Jasmine, Ryden and yours truly) arranged a dinner celebration at P Bistro which is located at the Palais Renaissance.

 
 
 We started off with Truffle Fries + Sweet Potato Fries, and they are perfect snacks to start our meal.

 
Birthday gal and I had Nonya Dory served on Fresh Banana Leaf.
 
 
Fif and Jasmine had Prawn Aglio Olio Pasta.
 

 
Joanne ordered Duck Confit for herself while Ryden had Medium-rare Steak.
 
 
We got a slice of Hazelnut Chocolate Cake for Meryl.  

 
Happy birthday and many sweet returns. Enjoy your day!

 
We had a wonderful time there and we chatted about everything under the sun.
 
 
I went shopping at Temt again VivoCity, and I picked up a graphic top at a sale price of SGD9.95.
 
 
I end my post with my hauls from Lovisa! I love accessories and I will never get enough of them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA