Real smiles with The Real Red by Pearlie White

Pearlie White is Singapore's only home-grown maker of oral products and recently launched 'The Real Red' toothpaste as the latest addition to their product line up, and it is retailing at SGD3.95.


The Real Red bears the lion head symbol used to promote our national identity.



Thanks for sending me the Pearlie White - The Real Red Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste! It helps to remove tooth stains when brushing of teeth, prevent tooth decay, strengthen tooth enamel and lastly also helps to fight plaque forming bacteria.


Pearlie White is entirely and exclusively manufactured in Singapore, and contains no harsh /strong chemical ingredients. It delivers the best results while retaining an affordable price.



I do have problem with stained tooth and yellow teeth, and I recalled a conversation with my dentist once whereby I was told yellow teeth is pretty normal for people who take coffee/tea regularly. Seeing as I am a coffee/tea lover, I was quite happy to see significant results after a week of usage. My teeth look whiter and cleaner!   


Last but not least, a big THANK YOU to Pearlie White for the personalized toothbrush, I love it loads!


The Real Red is available at all major department stores, personal care stores, pharmacies, supermarkets and Pearlie White's website. 

 For more information, please visit www.pearliewhite.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA