[random-ness] The Chop House + Paris Baguette + Pet Fiesta

I love weekends! Nothing beats spending quality time with the family and loved ones on a non-working day for working adults.

 
Baby brought me to The Chop House to chill out on a random Saturday afternoon.
 
 
The Chop House took a prominent spot at VivoCity, and we enjoyed the specialty beers while admiring the nice view of Sentosa.
 
 
 
The Chop House bears a casual dining vibe and we enjoyed a Happy Hour Beer Promotion!
 
 
 
 
Finally, I got to try out the cakes at Paris Baguette which is located at Wisma Atria.
 
 
The damage was pretty hefty as we paid SGD30+ for 2 drinks and a piece of cake. Though our strawberry cake tasted pretty decent but I think I can find something similar elsewhere.
 
 
I am now a member of Etude House! Recently, I picked up a tube of cleansing foam from Pure Water Bao Bao as well as a Play 101 pencil eyeliner.
 
 
As a member of Etude House, I received my welcome gift. Thanks ya!

 
Through Sulwhasoo's Facebook Page, I embarked on a journey of beautification by redeeming their trial kit. Thanks for the generous try-out!

 
It's Coco's day out at Pets Fiesta, and it was held at the hard court opposite Khatib Station. The main reason for me to travel so far from home, all the way to Yishun was to show support to my friend, Yong Wei, who owns a printing company - SuperStore Singapore.
 
 
SuperStore Singapore was invited by Nee Soon GRC to be the official photo booth to print photos for the residents who came down to the event.

 
Thanks so much for the photo badges, key-ring and of course the printed photos!
 

 
Thanks Kewpon for the lovely doggie biscuits!

 
Yay! I just received another Hello Kitty Durian Lover plush toy from Baby. Thanks for getting it for me!
 
 
Although I am not a durian lover, I found it extremely cute to see Hello Kitty dressed in the durian outfit! The durian, as we all know, is called the 'King of Fruit', and is loved by many people for its unique taste and smell.

 
Thanks for reading my weekly happenings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA