[picture blog] Etude House - No Pores! Perfect Makeup Workshop

My peers and I attended the No Pores! Perfect Makeup Workshop held by Etude House.


The workshop was conducted at the flagship store in Wisma Atria, and the entire setting of the store is in pretty pink and regal white.




There was a skincare regime and make-up demonstration during the event.



I was thrilled to see capsule machines in the store and they churned out random trinkets and charms for us! Upon entering the store, the whole area had a very fanciful fantasy setting!



Mark my words! You will love this store as it is every girl's dream.






I especially loved the princess themed pumpkin carriage.



Linda entered the carriage and I took a random photo of her.










I picked up a 500ml Wonder Pore Freshener at only SGD16. What a steal!




Apart from my loot, I also received a pretty goodies bag from Etude House.



Wonder Pore Special WOW Kit - a 3-step trial kit consisted of Wonder Pore products that provides a total care solution for clean and firm pores.


[3 products in a pack]
Wonder Pore Facial Soap Pore for pore cleansing, Wonder Pore Freshener for toning, and lastly Wonder Pore Corrector for pore correcting on areas that required special care!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA