HMM Boarding Day + Random food treats

July is my company's anniversary month, and every year, the committee members always come out with ideas to celebrate this special occasion. This year, they came out with an outing to Kusu Island, and they called it the HMM Boarding Day.
 

Since the celebration was made on a weekday, my office closed at 3pm for the celebration! We took a chartered bus from Suntec City to South Marina Pier then took a transfer ferry to Kusu Island!



The journey was 45mins and to while away our time, we took some random photos on the ferry...



Kusu Island is a popular religious pilgrimage site.




We love the sea view as it gave us a feeling of  tranquil and peace. 


Chloe and I took a standard yoga pose against a nice background.


We were divided into groups for team relay games. My team came in second place during the game segment. We were rewarded with cash for our second position.



Mr Shin, our team leader decided to use the cash as our team's lunch celebration, but unfortunately, I missed the lunch as I took my vacation to Japan, so he compensated me with Royce Chocolates for my absence. Thanks ya!


I had my random weekend dinner with my Baby at Tambuah Mas which is located at Orchard Paragon.


Tambuah Mas serves authentic Indonesia food fare and the service is pretty efficient too.The food is tasty and the damage was affordable too!





I met up my favorite gal, Samantha for dinner on a random weekday after work. We settled at a home-grown restaurant, P Bistro which is located at Palais Renaissance, and they provided an all day brunch menu. 


We started off with truffle fries, and it was a perfect snack to start our meal with our beverages.


We both ordered the signature western fusion with Asian touch - 'Nonya Dory' served on fresh banana leaf.


P Bistro is definitely worth a visit. They offer great food and render great service. Thanks gal for the dinner treat and the wonderful snacks gifts!


Lastly, before I end my post, I want to thank Belif for the try-out trial set.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA