Weekend Brunch at Hotel Jen Tanglin + random-ness

The former Traders Hotel has been rebranded as the Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore since last year, and I brought my Baby for a Weekend Brunch Buffet which is only available on Saturdays and Sundays at SGD63+++ per pax. We enjoyed the bank promotions for 1-for-1.

 


I had 'laksa' at the noodles station and I love the Oyster Omelette loads! 



The buffet spread was good and pleasant. Baby enjoyed his brunch very much and  the food spread was wide and delicious too.

The only downside is the dim sum selection which was pretty limited, as they only offer Lotus Seed Steamed Buns which looked like a white rabbit.  





There was an array selection of assorted cakes, cupcakes, nonya kuehs and many dessert items to choose from... I love the Chocolate Fondau!


I had a good quality time spent wiith my Baby over this Sunday Brunch at Hotel Jen Tanglin.


After our meal, Baby drove me to VivoCity to visit the Biotherm, Miracle Mobile booth and I received a 30ml deluxe trial size of Life Plankton Essence and some other skincare samples of my choice. (I chose the Anti-Aging range).


Thanks Biotherm for the generous trial kit! #ibelieveinmiracles 

Thanks Meryl for the lovely gifts from Penang!
  

Chloe, Joanne and I were selected to attend the 3-month Elementary Korean Language Course which commenced in July. We look forward to our after-work class weekly.  


On our first lesson, we were each given a textbook and a note file for our course. I am looking forward to a day when I can write and speak Korean language fluently!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA