[Ion Orchard] Muji LinenMe Fashion Show

I have been actively attending events ever since I got back from my trip. I am really sorry for rejecting events during my 2-week holiday.
 
Thanks Meryl for extending the invite to me, and I got the opportunity to attend Muji LinenMe Fashion Show at Ion Orchard.
 
 
 
There were 32 linenwear styles in total that were brought to us by Muji and I was amazed by the versatility.




 
Linen has the ability to absorb and release moisture and this make it a perfect garment to  during the hot summer season.

 
An added bonus: the material of Linen gets softer after washing, so it is durable for long-run wearing.




 







 
 I love the Spring/Summer Muji Linen Collection fashion runway though the clothes featured were more of a casual and conservative fitting, but some designs were pretty stylish too.
  
 
I enjoyed myself very much, and I received a pen and a notepad from Muji at the event.Thanks for the goodies, Muji, as well as thanks Elle Magazine to organise this exclusive event!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA