[#BLOGMEETSG] Afternoon tea at Hediard Café + OOTD

I was glad that I attended the #BLOGMEETSG networking event, and I was introduced to many lifestyle brands that I have never heard of before. I was delighted to familiarize myself with these brands, and some of these accessories went pretty well with my daily OOTD.

 
I went for an informal photo-session at Adam Park, a nice and quiet place with a rich history of WWII. The Panama Hat given to me by "Hat of Cain" was very good as it gave my head adequate shade!
 
 
Now, I am addicted to owning Panama hats, and they have began being part of my accessories during outings. A big addition to my OOTD!
 
 
 
Apart from the Panama hat, I wore silk threaded and colored bangles from Simone Irani, and they added more colors to my dark-colored outfits.
 
 
Thanks Simone Irani for the lovely bangles, and I love them loads!
 
 
Hediard Café is one of the brands sponsoring the #BLOGMEETSG networking event, and they generously gave us a voucher of 30 Singapore Dollars for dining at their café, which is located at Tudor Court, next to Tanglin Mall.
 
 
I went down to have my afternoon tea on the 4th day of CNY. I wore a red top as the Chinese believe that wearing red during CNY will bring you good luck throughout the entire year.
 

My CNY OOTD!
 
 Being a lover of anything to do with France, I was glad to be able to try the food at Hediard Café. It is a French Cafe & Gourmet Boutique that serves up unpretentious French  brunch and high tea, and they also offer online shopping for consumers to purchase their exquisite gourmet products.
 
 
The café bears an elegant yet mysterious setting with bold red/black tones, and the cafe is pretty small too.

 
 
I ordered the Black Truffles High-Tea Set which had a mixture of 6 savory and sweet items, and the common ingredient in all were black truffles! The set also came along with a pot of premium Hediard blended tea.
 
 
The items in the set were Truffle Tarama Toast, Truffle Creamy French - 'Oeufs Brouilles', Truffles Artichoke Heart, Truffles Torchon Foie Gras Toast, Truffles Honey Pannacotta and Truffles White Chocolate Maracon. 

 
I had Truffles Pannacotta for the very first time. The pannacotta bears a creamy liquid silk texture that slides down the throat very easily once consumed! The Truffles Torchon Foie Gras Toast was paired very well with toasted bread!
 
The Truffles White Chocolate Maracon tasted unique as the macaron was sweet with a lovely crust and thick cream.

 
The Truffle Creamy French - 'Oeufs Brouilles' is actually scrambled eggs, and they were fluffy and creamy in texture. I love the wonderful enhanced scrambled eggs with the unique flavor of black truffles.

 
The service is prompt and good but the high tea set is pretty small in portions and the price was a bit on the hefty and high side. However, It is always nice to indulge once in a while with family, friends and loved ones, and you'll get the feeling like you were in Paris!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA