2015 CNY Celebration

Most of us believe that 捞鱼生 during the CNY period can bring good luck, as the higher one tosses the Yu Sheng, the better luck they will have for the entire year.
 
Every year, we will do a 'Lou Hei' before Baby goes back to KL, M'sia to visit his relatives but this year, we didn't do our routine as he had a business trip before CNY.

 
My OOTD on second day of CNY!
 
 
Baby came back on the second day of CNY, and we went for our first dinner together in the Year of the Goat 2015 at Dian Xiao Er - Vivo City mainly because we miss the Herbal Roasted Duck and their Fa Cai Yu Sheng is one of the best I have eaten so far.
 
 
As usual, we ordered the 发财鱼生 for our joyous Yu Sheng celebration and I hope that I will 发发发 all the way in 2015...
 
捞鱼生, 捞个风生水起, 发大财
 
 
We had Soup of the Day and Dian Xiao Er Beancurd. The gravy was pretty tasty and what I like most about this dish is that it is not oily at all. It is a great dish for people who are watching their weight.
 
 
And lastly, we had our favorite, Signature Angelica Herbs Roasted Duck. It still tasted as good as before. I love the flavorful herbal gravy very much, as it complements rice perfectly! The damage was SGD78.
 
 
Most Chinese believe that the third day of CNY is not meant for home visiting, so Baby and I went into JB for some cheap buys and eats, so we drove to Mount Austin for brekkie, and we had titi noodles and shared a plate of fried wantons. 
 
I redeemed a sample pack from PAWFACT FB PAGE, and Coco loves the treats very much. Thanks PAWFACT!
 

 
My latest loot, Cinema City Bag a.k.a Popcorn Bag has a similar exterior to an old school movie popcorn box! This is one of the novelty bags that will make you 'pop' out of the crowd.
 

 

 
This cute popcorn bag is pretty roomy and I love my bag very much!

 
 
I end my post with my OOTD(s) in Man-U jersey top and popcorn bag which werer taken at Sentosa's Broadwalk and outside Candylicious @ RWS.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA