[Fashion] Chrome Gold Tee from Tee-Saurus

I am glad to share Tee-Saurus with my readers and friends through my humble blog, as I like tee-Saurus's philosophy, which is to believe in optimism and have the courage to fight for dreams! The story behind the brand, Tee-Saurus is about facing difficulties and challenges with a broad smile. In short, stay positive! Tee-Saurus believes that nothing/nobody can bring you down except yourself, and therefore the graphics designed on the tees are set to place a smile on one's face! Just like their signature mascot Rawr, the cheeky and mischievous T-Rex.


I saw the package post when I got back from my Bangkok birthday trip. It felt like a birthday blessing from Tee-Saurus. Thanks so much #teesaurusproject! I started to like T-Rex ever since I watched the movie, Night at the Museum, and now I am excited to know that Tee-Saurus offers quirky tees featuring the cute iconic T-Rex designs.


Dinosaurs - Rawr - Chrome Gold (SGD30)


The top made my day as I put on the tee that brings a smile to people around me! *Happy mode on* I love the simple design as life is always about solving issues while having a simple mind set. Tee-Saurus has an array design selections for both adults and children (both genders).


Be brave and pursue your dreams with Tee-Saurus! If you  are interested in finding out more on their products and the price list, do visit their website and check them out.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA