Gala Opening Night of 'CATS'

I attended the Gala Opening Night of 'CATS', and I welcomed this musical with open arms as I know it is quite simply, a musical masterpiece and phenomenon! The musical features a magnificent musical score composed by the legendary Andrew Lloyd Webber includes the timeless hit song, 'Memory'. 'CATS' is running from now till 1 February 2015 at MasterCard Theatres, Marina Bay Sands.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for the seat allocation, which allowed me to have a very clear view of all the different performers, whose feline expressions were amazing! This was obviously better then the last performance I caught of cats back in 2009 at the Esplanade. I also loved the height and depth of the stage settings, as it created quite an artistic 'Cat's Cradle' of a playground.  


 The show was fabulous and I love how the cats (performers) came out into the audience seating area during the  intermission. It was so cool!  

 
 'CATS’ was wonderful with a group of very talented performers, and the vocals was beautifully enhanced by the magnificent orchestra.
 
 
 
I had the pleasure to attend the Gala Opening Night of 'CATS' all thanks to Base Entertainment Asia, and lastly, don't miss out on the brilliant song and dance spectacular as you will be inspired by the fantastical oversized set, inspired choreography and mischievous costumes.  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA