[food tasting] Celebratory dinner at Miam Miam

Ever since I was introduced to Miam Miam by a friend of mine, I have become an ultimate fan of the eatery! They serve delicious French-Japanese cuisine. The portions are big ,yet the prices are affordable, hence  making there is no reason not to come back for more.

 
 
I was excited when I received an invitation to a celebratory dinner at Miam Miam which is located at Bugis Junction with my 2 lovely gal-friends. Many thanks for the invite!
 

 
 
I had my favorite Matcha Hot Chocolate as it tasted awesomely good with its sweet taste of green tea and this drink is neither too sweet nor too rich for me. I love it so much as it suits my taste-bud.
 
 
We started off with the Riz Noir (SGD16.50), and I really enjoyed the squid ink rice with omu egg. The moist flavorful rice delighted me with every bite and seafood included squid, prawns and scallop. Lastly, the fluffy egg is worth mentioning too. BEWARE: do eat with care to avoid black teeth and lips.

 
 
Miam Miam has a wide selection of pasta and I've tried their signature Miam Miam Spaghetti previously. I was glad that during this tasting, I got to try out the Modern Yaki (SGD14.80). The aglio olio spaghetti was light and the pasta was done al dente.
 
 
I am a huge fan of Japanese curry, and therefore Soufflé Au Curry (SGD15.50) is an instant hit for me!

 
The soufflé was really fluffy and well-balanced atop with the curry rice below. I love the light and fragrant curry-seasoned rice with pork frankfurters and broccoli.
 
 
There is also an array of sweet desserts available in Miam Miam which makes it perfect for a hi-tea session,  apart from a normal lunch and dinner hours. The MUST-TRY Famous French Toast (SGD9.80) is served warm with whipped cream and maple syrup.

 
It is good to share after the mains, as it is popular and highly recommended food item in Miam Miam.
 
 
The toast was served in cube sizes dusted in icy sugar. Although it is a simple fix but it tasted surprisingly delicious, especially after drenching the toast with maple syrup.

 
We ended our dinner tasting with Valrhona Chocolate Soufflé (SGD13.80), and it tasted pretty good! It looked like a lava cake with a pool of decadent chocolate in the centre. The moist soufflé tasted flavorful and it is truly a great indulgence for all chocolate lovers!
 
 
Miam Miam has a great concept with fantastic food selection, and although there is always a queue during dinner time but it is all worthwhile. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!
 
 
Miam Miam - Bugis Junction
#02-14 Bugis Junction,
200 Victoria Street,
Singapore 188021
Telephone Number: 6837 0301
 
Miam Miam - Westgate
#01-21/22 Westgate
3 Gateway Drive
Singapore 608532

 
Opening Hours
Monday - Sunday
11.30am to 10.00pm
 
For more information on Miam Miam, please visit www.miam.sg or https://www.facebook.com/miam.sg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA