[Treatment review] Blissful indulge at Le Spa

I realized that ever since I stepped out the society as a working adult, and I feel that time flies very fast daily, and many people including me are burdened with busy schedules and workloads due to the high standard of living in Singapore. Recently, we have been listed as the most expensive city in the world to live in.
 
 
I received the invite from TIN / Le Spa via e-mail that they are offering their classic message treatment to me. I know I had to seize this chance, and I was in cloud nine when I saw the email. I want to indulge myself for a nice massage on a non-working day.

 
I headed down to Le Spa which is  situated at Chin Tin Road, off Bukit Timah Road and it provides an avenue of releasing stress and is a place for peace to rejuvenation.

 
As I was walking through the pathway to my sanctuary, it bestowed upon me a calming sensation, and my mind and spirit were calm before the beginning of the treatment.
 
 
I kept my belongings in the cupboard while I received my 90mins body massage. For the first half hour of the massage, I was terribly in pain, but I was happy that the massage ultimately helped me to release my muscle tension, and it was about an hour of blissful massage! I felt so relaxed as all the discomfort were gone! How I wish my massage would last forever!
 
 
Le Spa is a 24-hr massage parlor that combines traditional oriental therapies and modern technologies that will leave you wanting more!   
 
In Le Spa, they do not advocate pressure selling of packages and they offer an extensive treatment at affordable prices. They ensure every visit with them is a truly enchanting and worthwhile experience!

 
Thanks so much for having me, Le Spa!
LE SPA
16A Chin Tin Road, Singapore 599603
Tel: 6222 6805

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA