Jess Baby's space at Sunway Pyramid

My favorite food haunt in Sunway Pyramid, Subang Jaya is none other than Fullhouse, as the setting is nicely done, and it is a cozy place to dine at too.




  


 

Baby and I had our lunch there and Baby had Vongole Pasta and I had Fullhouse Signature Teriyaki Chicken Burger.


We shared a yummy dessert, Panna Cotta, and it looked visually good and also tasted as good as its looked.


The damage was RM68-ish with a pot of Lemongrass Ginger & Citrus Tea. I enjoyed the tea very much as hot water is refillable.



I am back for more Jelly Bunny pumps at Sunway Pyramid, and I got myself another pair of pumps. I love the glitter very much and it looks great as a part of my OOTD during these festive seasons.


I paid RM59 from this scented Jelly ballerina pumps and they are comfortable for my feet and as well as for my pockets.

I also picked up a chunky necklace from Bonita as they are having 50% sales for most of the items in the store. It cost RM24.90 after a 50% discount.



As Christmas is around the corner and Sunway Pyramid has their Christmas decoration up for viewing at their atrium. I took some photos against the beautiful ambience.


Jasmine aka ChewyJas gave me some green tea bags from Clipper Tea and I enjoyed the tea very much as I am a 100% tea lover!


Baby got me a toy from McDonald’s as they are having  a tie with the Anime 'ONE PIECE' as a promotion. He got me my favorite character, Chopper.





During my recent trip to Japan, I picked up this figure of Chopper from Nakano at a steal price of 600Yen (SGD7) and I also tried my luck at the capsule stations too.


Lastly, my new bag from Kipling and it is a gift! Thanks so much, as it makes a good travelling buddy as it gives roomy storage space.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA