Cosmopolitan's 3rd Anniversary + Weekend brunch

I attended the Cosmopolitan's 3rd Anniversary with my clique at F Club, Clarke Quay. Although we were about 30minutes late for the admission but we didn't really miss out much of the event.

 
The club was packed with people when we entered the premises.

 
OM! My access tag to the event looked like a real watch from DKNY, one of the sponsors for this event.

 
Wefie with the girls!

 
I love the generous door gift from Cosmopolitan Singapore.

 
Take a look at those goodies, and I like most of what I've received. Thank you so much, Cosmopolitan Singapore!

 
Among all, I like the bangle from DKNY best!
 
I end my post with my recent gathering with my two favorite girls, Jasmine and Luana. We had our weekend brunch at Stateland. I love being with them as we have endless chatting topics!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA