All about food!! Fullhouse + Joe's Kitchen

I love visiting Fullhouse in Sunway Pyramid, Subang Jaya, and I had my afternoon tea.
 




 
It is a nice place to dine in as the interior setting really warmed our hearts and we felt eased just like at home.

 
 
We ordered Apple Crumble with Ice-cream and it tasted awesomely good!

 
The damage was RM26 with a pot of Ginger & Citrus Tea (hot water is refillable).


 
Joe's Kitchen serves authentic Thai cuisine as the Chef has his roots from the Land of Smiles, Thailand. The setting of the eatery place is pretty simple, and the seating capacity was pretty limited.

 
We ordered Seafood Tom Yum Nam Kone, and it was super delicious. A must order classic entree at Joe's Kitchen.

 
I love the Crispy Seafood Tofu, and it tasted even better with Thai chili sauce.

 
Baby ordered the Pork Basil with Fried Egg Rice Set, and I had Phad Thai for my main course.

The damage was affordable, and I enjoyed my dinner very much. If you love Thai Cuisine, do visit Joe's Kitchen for some comfort Thai food!
 
I went to see some exhibits of lanterns at Garden by the Bay.

 
Mid Autumn Festival @ the Garden 2014 was a largest lantern carnival and we immersed ourselves in the local and international traditional Chinese cultures.
 
Let the photos do the talking then...



 
 
I en my post with our recent Monthsary dinner at Ichiban Boshi at Vivo City, and the damages was SGD 47-ish. Thanks Baby for the lovely dinner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA