Dinner at KEK Seafood + Jess Baby's space

After Baby's strong ecommendation, we decided to settle our dinner at Keng Eng Kee Seafood a.k.a KEK Seafood which is located at Bukit Merah Lane for our random weekday after-work dinner. KEK Seafood offers delicious home-cooked flavor food fare which is wallet-friendly.

 
Cze Char is pretty popular among Heart-landers as it is a cheaper alternative from eating at a reputable restaurant.
 
 
We ordered our favorite dish, Chinese Spanish with Trio Eggs, and it was a delightful choice for us as we love the starchy and smooth gravy very much. I enjoyed every bit of it!

 
We had the signature Prawn Rolls, and they are crispy on the outside and the meat is well-marinated and juicy.

 
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs are an absolute MUST-ORDER for me as the each piece of meat is succulent.

 
The damage was SGD29, and my verdict on this eatery place is that I will be visiting KEK Seafood again.
 
 
Baby entered himself to his first year SAFRA 21KM Army Half Marathon and he did pretty well as his timing was 2 hours and 35mins. Good job, Baby!

 
Recently, we bought a top for Coco from Daiso, and she doesn't seem happy wearing it as she hates to wear garments in general. Well, we shall get more treats for you from Japan then, Coco. YAY! I am heading to Japan again in less than a week's time! Will update you guys regularly on my social media platforms!
 
I end my post with a figure of my favorite Toy Story's Cowgirl, Jessie!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA