[product review] PDC Celdie Beautiful Skin Face Wash - Acerola + Shiseido Medicated Baby Powder (pressed)

I continue on this post to share my thoughts and experience using the beauty products which I picked up from my last trip to Japan.


PDC Celdie Beautiful Skin Face Wash - Acerola comes in a berry red squeeze tube, and all the description on the back of the tube are all written in Japanese. I got the 120g tube at a steal price of 300 yen at Matsumoto Kiyoshi during my trip to Tokyo.


Acerola is a fruit that is rich in Vitamin C and contains Vitamin A too, and it is an ideal ingredient in skincare products to fight cellular aging.


This face wash contains Acerola berry extracts which bears a sweet scent, and I love the smell very much.





It is like a normal foamy face cleanser which lathers up well and cleans the skin thoroughly. If you are searching for an inexpensive foaming face cleanser, then this would be a good pick!


Shiseido Medicated Baby Powder (pressed) is gentle to the skin which is suitable for sensitive skin and even meant for babies' usage too.


It has mild ingredients, which is safe for all skin types. It also helps to protect the skin from prickly heat, inflammation and even diaper rash. It also has excellent oil control properties, and the texture is neither ultra fine nor rough, but it reminds me of the baby powder I used to apply during my school days.


The packaging is rather bulky which I find it hard to bring it with me when I am carrying a small clutch or sling bag. Shiseido Medicated Baby Powder comes with a puff and it would be perfect if there was a mirror attached to this compact powder!


This 50g compact powder cost only 350 yen, and it is definitely worth my re-purchase when I visit Japan again. It keeps my face matte for hours, but most importantly, it doesn't irritate my skin. The scent is not over-powering and it is reasonably priced, but not locally available.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA