[Product Review] Green Tea Shower Gel and Body Lotion from Bodhi Herbal Spa Cosmetics

Bodhi Herbal Spa Cosmetics has invited me to try out both their popular range of hair and body products range, and I was glad to have this chance to discover the goodness of the Bodhi Herbal Spa products. In my previous post, I shared my experience on the Rosemary Mint Hair products.
 
I have faith in Bodhi Herbal Spa products though it is my first time being introducing to this brand, as all Bodhi products do not have animals testing and are made from organic ingredients.
 
 
Bodhi poducts are fragrant and show effective results as they contain high quality essential oils. I love how the scent lingers around in the bathroom and on my skins for hours. It lifts up my senses, and it is truly an indulgence for relaxation.
The Green Tea Shower Gel is pretty thick, and therefore only requires only a small amount to form up a creamy and good silky lather for a nice bath. My skin feels clean and clean without drying out at all. I love matching body lotion to the body wash as it prolongs the period of scent after the shower is done.
 
The Green Tea Body Lotion has a light texture and it provides hydration, and lasts the whole day without any taut feeling at all. Bodhi Herbal Spa products complete my whole pampering experience and now it has become my favorite item(s) in my shower room.
A treat for dry and thirsty skin, as the Green Tea bodycare products deeply moisture the skin and stay hydrated at all time. I love the refreshing and delicate aroma which keeps my skin nourished, toned and fragrant.

If you are interested in Bodhi Herbal Spa Products,you can purchase them online from www.scentwitch.com and when you checkout with your shopping cart, key in the discount code 'JESSBABY15' and you will entitled a 15% discount for your purchases. Witness the goodness of Bodhi Herbal Spa Products yourself today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA