[Food Tasting] The Manhattan 006

I attended the food tasting at the newly furbished Suntec City Shopping Mall. It looks pretty roomy, but somehow I prefer the outlet at Marina Square, The Dining Edition.

 
 All seafood lovers like me can get gastronomically entertained with the brand new premiere of The Manhattan 006, an enticing sharing platter comprising of six appetizing ingredients at The Manhattan FISH MARKET.  
 
 
The Manhattan 006 (SGD44.95) consists of hard-to-resist SIX varieties of bites.
 
 
The first entrée I tried was the Mussels in wasabi lime sauce, which was served as a cold dish, followed by juicy and succulent Flamed Prawns, as well as flavourful grilled fine fillets of Dory, Calamari with a batter coat topped with the signature flaming sauce and nuts. Garlic Herb Rice Balls with a core deliciously made up of molten cheese was the dish before the last entrée on the sharing platter, is the Baby Potatoes lovingly covered in coriander lemon sauce.
 

  The Manhattan 006 is available for dine-ins and takeaways.

 
I am still pretty much in love with Lemongrass Cooler though it was launched in August last year. This drink helps to improve digestion and promote better skin conditions. 

 
Below are some of my favorite entrees from The Manhattan FISH MARKET.

 
 Fried Mushroom - crispy yet tasty and they are simply irresistible!

 
 Garlic Herb Mussels with Garlic Bread - OM! I love the creamy dipping soup.


 
We rounded up our food tasting with a mouth-watering dessert, Brownie with Ice-cream.

 
I end my post with a collage picture taken by Michelle during the food tasting session, and lastly I want to thank The Manhattan FISH MARKET for the invite!  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA