Discovering LilyLolo at Esette Gourmets & Gifts

Thanks Kay for the invite! I attended the Discovering LilyLolo at Esette Gourmets & Gifts which is located at Duxton Road. It is a small cafe which serves brunch, finger-snacks, desserts and beverages.
 


Prior to the event, I have never heard of LilyLolo although it is a UK brand. I only know brands like Barry M, No7, Sleek Makeup and Scarlett & Crimson, so this event was definitely an eye-opener for me.


LilyLolo was launched in 2005 and was named after 2 founders. The products are free from parabens thus they are suitable for all skin types, even for sensitive skin too.  


LilyLolo carries a wide collection of shades for mineral foundation that suit many different skin tones.


I was recommended the 'China Doll' (one of the foundation shades) to try on my face and it has pretty good coverage and lightweight as well. I looked natural, and akin to a second skin layer, as the color matched my skin tone very well!


I was surprised to see the products are displayed here as it supposed to display cakes or desserts instead. LilyLolo has a wide range of cosmetics products and make-up brushes/ tools. 




I bagged home with some gifts from the event which were the Pencil Eyeliner (#black) and All Natural Lipstick (#Whisper) courtesy from LilyLolo.  






Thanks so much for the wonderful gift pack! For more information on LilyLolo products, please visit the website at www.lilylolo.co.uk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA