All about Jess Baby's space

The Award-winning hair care brand, John Freida made its Asia debut in Singapore in April with 4 different ranges. Frizz Base, Brilliant Brunette, Full Repair and Luxurious Volume.


John Freida is the #1 hair brand in UK.

Thanks so much for the try-out of the Luxurious Volume trial set (shampoo and conditioner)


After using them, my hair feels smoother and looks healthier. My hair become voluminous but it doesn't weigh my hair down. I love the aqua packaging as it brightens up my bathroom, and bears a light clear texture. I have no complaints with this range at all.

I was invited to catch the special 30 minutes sneak peek of The Amazing Spiderman 2, and although it was just merely 30 minutes, I was still kind of hooked to the movie and the awesome 3D effects. 


 I received the invite to the gala premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2, though I was away for my Japan trip, but I still want to thank you for the invitation. Lastly, thanks for the premiums!!


Baby got me 2 cute figures from Marvel Heroes from the promotion by 7-ELEVEN.


While at the VivoCity on a random weekend, we came across a kiddo event, Animals in Space by Kinder Joy. I like the mascot very much. Soooo cute!!


I picked up a choker from City Square Mall. It goes well with my dresses and casual outfits.


There were some undeclared photos that were taken during the launch of Hush Puppies Apparel at VivoCity.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA