Redeem your free Garlic Snowing Pizza at Mad for Garlic + Jess Baby's random

Mad for Garlic originates from Korea since 2001, and it is one of Korea's most popular restaurant chains which is known for its unique and innovative Italian Cuisine menu with Garlic as a main ingredient.


From the table top mat menu, we were introduced to some signature/favorite dishes that are served at Mad for Garlic, and I love the Garlic Snowing Pizza best.



I redeemed my favorite Garlic Snowing Pizza during my random dinner all thanks to Mad for Garlic's promotion, and on top of that I was given a free 1-year membership card which entitled a customer to a 20% off during lunch or 25% discount off regular items for dinner, as well as a 1-for-1 birthday treat.


Baby joined me at Mad for Garlic, Suntec City as I decided to use the voucher for our dinner. And yes, we had our complimentary Garlic Snowing Pizza which was claimed as one of their favorites. I love the thin crusted pizza which was topped with shrimp and pineapple chunks.


I enjoyed eating the baked cloves of garlic and of course the crispy thin flakes of garlic, as the garlic enhanced the aroma of the pizza. I will definitely come back for more in the near future.


Apart from the complimentary pizza, we also ordered the Clam and Seafood Pasta to share between us. Both of us love the soup pasta and the soup tasted good and flavorful with the aid of garlic.

The damage was SGD27-ish and we had a delightful dinner experience at Mad for Garlic, as the aroma of garlic used on each entree won me over...

The Mosaic Music Festival was produced and established by Esplanade in 2005, and it is held annually in March. Outdoor performances were available at the Esplanade's Waterfront along the Marina Bay. Mosaic Music Festival is one of the Singapore’s biggest and most anticipated music festivals.


As we were making our way to the Esplanade for the Mosaic Music Festival, we passed by some unique exhibits of the i Light Marina Bay 2014 along the Marina Bay.  I took some photos from them, and my favorite has got to be the CLOUD from Canada.


I also attracted to GIANT DANDELIONS from Philippines/France.

THE WHEELS OF INDUSTRY from United Kingdom looks unique with a twist design.



Do stay tune for my next post on my night experience at i Light Marina Bay 2014!!


Recently, I redeemed my 2 Tone Kit from Laneige which consist of 1-week trial of White Plus Renew Original Essence and 1 capsule of White Plus Renew Sleeping Pack.

I end my post with another redemption from Dior counter which located at the Robinson Orchard (formerly known as Heeren), and we were given 4-pc from the newly range Capture Totale, Dream Skin.


And last but not least, thanks Cineleisure Orchard for the lovely treat from Best Fries Forever (BFF)!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA